Sunday, August 17, 2008

a crazy weekend....

it was another awesome weekend...it started off on a mellow note though as i attended my grand uncle's memorial mass @ lady of lourdes. it was nice meeting up with cousins, uncles, aunties and of course my grand aunt. after the mass n reception, my mom, sis n i followed my bro and family to take the bumboat ride across singapore river. it was quite fun actually looking at boat quay & clark quay at a differnt light. my nieces definetly had fun..


it's times like this that i wished i had a real good camera but for now i have to settle with my nokia 5300 xpress music, so pardon for the not so great pictures.. :) anyways, after the bumboat ride, my bro and family left for home. we were at fullerton hotel and my 'wonderful' sis left and i had to send my mom home. took a cab from fullerton to yishun - drop my mom off - and took the same cab to mohd sultan - damaged $30! ouch.... i was intially half a mind to make the trip down to town again..

anyways, i met melvin @ the entrance and we went up to double o. it was nice seeing everybody again and also some new faces. it was after midnight when i reach double o and the shit load of drinks were already finished but more was on the way. the night went by with not much of a incident and everybody had fun, u have to be there to believe me.. haha.

ended the day with breakfast back in yishun with mel & corrinne. went back home @ 6-ish, slept for about 4 hours and i'm up again for my colleague's wedding @ jurong but i'll post that tmr.. need to sleep now... gd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment