Wednesday, October 25, 2006

u-turn

it has not been a good week so far, maybe it's the mid-life crisis that i'm going thru. yes, i may look young n all, but i'm still three years shy of the big 40. so i guess i should shift the gear and take it easy..


last friday after the our regular session, something that jamie said stuck me... 'once u have found that intimacy with God, you'll never want to say that i don't need God anymore!' my first reaction was, 'hell no, i rather be intimate with an opp sex!' but then i thought to myself, what wld it be like to be on a level that u can't explain or to experience God like never before in your life. to tell u the truth, i find it a hard to raise my hands and do the lord of the dance.. but after talking to jame and adel, i found myself raising my hands up to him while listening to 'hands & feet - newsboys'. yes, let me be yr hands, let me be yr feet and go where u want me, go where u want me!!


not sure where he wants me go though!! to remain here and help out the church or to join the missionaries. i had two answers from two diff people who prac said the same thing, maybe my calling is not to join the missionary but to help out in the church, which is not easy thing to do. but then again, nothing is never easy. even He felt three times to save us, how much more must we fall to redeem ourselves. well, i guess it's abt time we stop being closet catholics and start to hunger for Him again!! Thru Him, everything is possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment