Monday, October 09, 2006

signs of times

been coughing for more than a week now and it doesn't show signs of improvement. even the docs are puzzled with the symptoms as i did not have a fever or a cold prior to my cough... and i got it before the haze. what the docs did say that it's usually common among people with asthmatic history but i do not have an history or is it not to late to have one. I think what i have is asthmatic bronchitis (although i may be wrong), i do have difficulty breathing after coughing - i swallow my saliva just to clear my windpipe, just to be able to breathe again. for a few secs i am inbtwn life & death and its kinda scary;nope, i have not seen my life flashed before me.... at least not yet!! well, i hope it gets better soon.


oh yes, if u guys remember i wrote abt my little niece having a hole in her heart; well, it's not one but two holes in the heart. however, one hole has closed up and the other is slowly reducing in size. now, that's good news for everybody - miracles do happen!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment