Saturday, September 02, 2006

whats the story morning glory

not sure what i want in life as i know i have nothing in life that i can offer. it may be the reason why i am still single.. afraid to be committed, afraid that i can't support my second half. deep down i know i am loser at my age, no career, no life and no one to call my own. which gal would fall for a guy like me who is never himself, masking his own true feelings and intentions. i am not perfect, no one is and everyone of us has skeletons stuck somewhere in our closets hoping that it will never come out as we hope to change our ways. deep down i just afraid of the future and where it's gonna bring me but i masked with a smile and a laugh, thinking everything will be alright - helping others be somebody someday as i couldn't help myself. not sure if its the right thing to do.not sure of anything anymore, not sure who are my friends anymore, friends who claimed they will be there for anything but never was. guess they're just busy with their own lifes and that i'm not worth returning an sms but i do hve true friends whom i know will be there till the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment