Sunday, September 17, 2006

i have ice cube on my mind

the good thing about having friends around is always the last minute plans that we make up. so last night i ended up @ minds cafe with - up, soffie, andi, mel, carol & me @ prinsep street. we had loads of fun acting up the charades and created our own rules as we went by. we left at 2am. up & soffie headed home; the remaining four didn't have any clue of what to do so we headed towards chijmes. soon we found ourselves infront of ice cube, met amanda & nicole there. didn't enjoy myself there though, was tired, the lights were playing tricks on my eye and the music was just too loud. left the place like 4am and slept in the cab ride home. spent the rest of sunday catching up on my sleep and woke up at 4pm.
gotta go out again soon to my bro's place and after that to melvin's place to watch the big game. its gonna be another entertaining night. you will never walk alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment