Sunday, July 30, 2006

too fast too furious

juz caught '2 fast 2 furious' on vcd and i muz say, i still prefer the first but nonetheless it won't stop me from catching 'tokyo drift' next weekend. ;p

now here's a mr bean moment for you.. after dinner with the choir mates, i made way home with chris.as i walking pass the bus stop near 7-11, i received an sms from rodney. i had earlier msge him abt when shall the council meet? so rod replied,


"A dark night, i bid thee, O Great One.
We Shall meet at the next full moon,
past the tenth day, of the 8th month,
where.....BANG!!

thats when i walked straight into a pole while reading the sms. my phone drop and i could feel the blood rush to the front of my head. chris was shell shocked for awhile but laughed when i did. felt my forehead and there was blood, got worried at first but chris said it was a small cut, gave me a tissue and we went our separate ways. Thats when i called rod, told him everything that happened and he couldn't believe it. there i was holding a tissue to my head, talking to rod and making my way back. we were cracking up... like i message crystal on msn, how often u get to bang into a pole. :p anyways, the blood dried up when i got home and the swelling went down overnight.. now i got a scar on me forehead. hee hee....

anyways, we're having a dinner thingi on tues as robin will be going off on wed, venue will prob be at 925 as some of us will be coming from work and school, so it will be convienent. so let me noe if u can make it or have any other ideas of a venue that will be convienent. (note: i'll be finishing work at 8pm as i've got a comm session after work).

No comments:

Post a Comment