Saturday, July 01, 2006

fuck up saturday!

life is so fucked up! had arranged to have dinner with fiz today but wot happens. my bro had to call my mom this morning that we'll be a having family dinner tonight. its like so last minute and i ws wondering how i could tell fiz as we were both looking forward to today. while at northpoint, fiz called to tell me that there has been a slight change of plans. her god-bro had also asked her out for dinner, and he wanted to have steamboat dinner. she told him that she was supposed to meet me today and so to cut the long story short, we are supposed to have steamboat dinner at marina bay with her god-bro. i was feeling a slight pinch of hurt there, as here i have not seen her since feb and never got a chance to meet her and the favor goes to her god-bro who just got out of the army and have been craving for seafood. i told her also that there has been last minute changes to my part also. i was feeling slightly hurt but at the same time, gald that she was still having dinner and her day will be be spoilt.


back at home, there was a arguement on dinner, my mom wanted to have dinner outside while my bro wanted to have home cooked food. so we're were to have dinner at home now. so my mom went out to buy chicken and ingredients, and started to prepare for dinner . then a call from my bro, saying that my sis-in-law is having a high fever and that they wont be able to make it. its like what the hell, u cal in the morning, ruin all my plans and now u say that u're not coming at all and my mom has prepared everything, thats just great right.


now i am home and its 8pm, feeling pissed and shitty... my other bro just arrived at the door. calling fiz now and she's not answering. thank you very much for fucking up my saturday.


updated:
dinner is done and i'm outta here!! and yes, i gonna meet fiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment