Sunday, May 14, 2006

moving on....


this is my fourth time trying to blog this down. in all three instances, my comp hangs and it juz drove me crazy. i guess somebody up there does not love me. okie i hope this time it will be good. ealier this morning, despite having a temp tat was below body temp, i had go out in the pouring rain to fetch my mom from church. only to find my mom with my eldest bro and they're abt to go to northpoint to have lunch. the rain has subsided by then, so i came back home. now after two hours or so, it has started to really pour out there and there is high chance of possibility that i'm goin out there to fetch my mom from northpoint. sigh... i will not recover anytime soon, maybe i'll just leave this world in my sleep...who knows.


anyways, i guess my small home base fans will be happy to hear this. although i went clubbing ytd, i didn't drink at all and came back home early. :) after ytd, i guess my clubbing days are over, its time to take the slower lane. like a friend just message me when i told her that, 'yes, join me in growing old and acceptin' defeat against the young hyper generation'. how true.. i guess i'll handover the baton to mel, carol and so on to take care of the next generation of clubbers. here's a note to the next generation, if u don't club - it does not mean u're not cool. just be yourself, believe in yourself and ppl will respect u for that. do not follow the trend, create your own - be unique not weird.


anyways, we were having dinner with my choir mates ytd and i received an sms from tony - it read, 'liverpool 0 - west ham 2'. wtf?? but i replied, 'it ain't over till the fat lady sing!' mel said that we'll do another istanbul and true enough, we did another Istanbul; liverpool came back fighting to win their 7th FA Cup!! where are u chelsea?? ;p


on my way back from the club, i realised who are my true friends - the ones that really understands me and knows when i need my space or when i was lying about it. hence, looking back, i shall juz cut off some ties and treat some as accquitance coz i just feel that we're not in the same league. so its best that i move on. its no point being the nice guy coz it won't get you anywhere with gals, esp if u hve something for them. they'll treat u like a good friend or brother, so there's a certain boundary. so give up and move on, find someone who will appreciate u and never do the same mistake again.


i feel so sick and hungry but i have no taste left in my tongue. i guess i'll drink a cup of coffee n see whats there to eat. take some medication and sleep till eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment