Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spirits in the Material World

Watch this video first.



The first time I saw it, it gave me goose bumps but upon watching it for the thired time, I discovered a certain flaw. If u look closely, the 'spirit' can be spotted when the guard radios in. So obviously they would have seen it already. So I think it's bull, the thing looks like a cut out or a fig. 11 drap in white cloth.

NOW, let me draw ur attention to something else that i've spotted. Look and u'll see a small white thingi just after the barrier pole, the same time they saw the 'fig 11'. The small white thingi which looks like a light, hops above the fence as it ends and you know what they say abt light thingi. It mysteriously appears in some photos. Hmmmmm..... so let me know if u see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment