Sunday, March 05, 2006

back on the road again...

On 28th Feb, we welcome little Isabella to the family! So I have now, three nieces and a nephew, suppose to my little niece today but i had choir practise for the holy week. she's like five days old today, so cute yah! her sister(2 years old) was like talking to her even when she was in the mother stomach and how she was amazed when she first laid her eyes on her. i guess she was overjoyed and delighted to see her. its sometimes nice to have kids around! last week my four year old nephew pulled a fast one on my mom. you see, my mom and my eldest bro's family was at the shop where my mom bought something, on seeing that my nephew immediately told me mom not to buy a lot of things as he won't be able to carry it. my mom got the hint and bought him something to eat. kids just say the darnest thing! ;p


On 1st March, I started my job at a call centre @ IBP, Jurong. So far its okie, had to answer calls on our second day there, how's that for a start! Still got a mountain to climb though. Not sure how tmr will be but i'm hoping for the best. 26 days to pay day, sigh, thats how broke i am after not working for a long time but with God's grace, i'll be able to make it though somehow.


Tired and hungry now, had combined choir practise today for holy week. Fr J.J is a big boost to the choirs and its great to have him back in our Parish. After practise, we headed to Northpoint for late lunch. Fred, Mel, Corrinne, Pat, Julia, Jen, Hatsuee, Melissa and myself. After that, under Julia nose, we went around Northpoint hunting for a pressie but i felt bad as i didnt/couldnt contribute to it as i'm dead broke. but nonetheless, she was excited at all the gifts she received. after which we headed to starbucks, minus hatsuee and melissa. Not sure why but there was never a dull moment when Fred is around, even Jen was at her best today. We almost brought the roof down at starbucks. While sitting at Starbucks, with dessert and drinks, reminded me of secret recipe in jb and suggest that we head there again one day but the response wasn't overwhelming. Mel suggested going to KL instead; dump the younger ones at the hotel room & head to zouk! :p Sigh, sometimes i wish that the good times will just roll and never have to end. That time will just stand still whenever we're out having a good time.

anyways, felt bad about something today. i am juz trying to reach something that is not accessible, not in this lifetime anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment