Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What Lies Beneath

I was going through my blog post of 2010 & 2011 and realised... I was fucking emo!! GAWD!! Reading my own blog I was like 'not again, what the fuck was wrong with this dude. When will he ever learn.. feel like slapping him!!'  Now that is over n done, I would like to say thank you to my friends for sticking by me through thick & thin, through dumb n silly days. You guys should have slap me a long time ago. HaHaHaHaHaHa  =D (can't remember the gals that I felt sad about. haha)

Anyways, I guess I will be updating my blog a bit more often now, so stay tune. In the meantime you can also check out my other blog 'Nightmare On My Street' . It's about my nightmares that is becoming a bit too real. Do read it during the day time coz I got the creeps reading it over again. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment