Friday, March 11, 2011

Heat On The Floor.

it's pass one in the morning and my sis calls me to my mom's room. my sis has a tendency of thinking that there's something in the house which i'd always is a fragment of her imagination. so anyways, she brought me to my mom's room, lights off as my mom is sleeping. it's raining outside hence the floor tiles are cold. however, at a particular spot near my mom's bed the tile is warm... and another a little away from my mom's bed. 

I walked ard my mom's room and realised that the two particular spots are warm like someone was standing there or had been standing there. so wanting to have a logical explanation to it, i stood at the same spot but slowly felt my hair rising at the end. so i moved away and still tried to think of a logical explanation but can't find any. so i left my mom's room and will investigate it tmr. it's raining heavily now, guess i will take a shower and sleep. more updates tmr....... nites!

1 comment: