Sunday, January 16, 2011

the story so far. . . .

well, 2011 has gotten off to a good start. after a decade of temping and contract jobs, yours truly is finally a perm staff. a good and stable job this is and the only way is up. yes going to stick around here for a long while and see how far it can lead me too. ;)

with cristy after x'mass mass.

anyways, x'mas was quiet. . . spend it at home with a cup of noodles, didn't go out much.new year's eve was almost spend the same way but karen anne invited me over to her place for a small gathering. it was really a nice way to usher in the new year with good fine, wine and company. 

yes, i am finally hanging out with the right age group! =D

and this is karen who invited me to her beautiful place.

oh yes, almost forgot this. my dear cousin grace got married in december and it was a beautiful wedding. got see all of my cousins, uncles and aunts again after a long time. 

my cousin grace with her husband, jason (i think) 

my beautiful cousin marissa whom i've not see for a long time.

more updates later, off to church now.

No comments:

Post a Comment