Sunday, November 07, 2010

save the cheerleader???

Sentosa Resorts World
The Man of Steel
Catwoman on the prowl

My new colleagues
My new colleagues II
 Had my company's d&d @ resort world, sentosa and the theme was heroes and villains. it was good to see everyone dressing up and very sport esp the doctors. we had superman, batman, zorro, a female darth vader (with bustier =D), a cheerleader, a knight and loads of girls in very nice outfits. this is what happens when i don't have a digital camera. damn.....!!! anyways, the d&d was ok but pretty short as i think it started a bit late i guess so good ol joe augustine had to rush through the whole thing but still did a good job. being new to the company, didn't know a lot of people except my colleagues. hie. . . . they were pretty cute nurses and doctors. but then again, i guess we are all in a league of our own. still got to know a pretty girl who turn out to be my superior's niece. . . . fml!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment