Sunday, January 31, 2010

start of a new journey

tmr will be a new beginning for me, a new place and new/old colleagues. yes, i will be starting work at a new company. wish me luck!!

after a long break, it's going to be hard waking up tmr, to be working for someone again. i like where i am, can this last a bit longer. sigh... but nonetheless, i'll be making new friends and who knows i may meet someone, or have i already met her??? oh well, its too early to tell.

anyways, let me intro you to my dream car for now its the audi r8, and it just came out with its latest version r8 v10 which is lighter that the original r8. okay okay, i don't have my driving license yet but it doesn't hurt to dream. my previous dream car was the lambo. =p pick up an issue of torque feb issue and you'll see an comparison with audi r8 v10 and lambo gallardo, two awesome cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment