Sunday, October 04, 2009

3 Oct 2009


Cooking Event @ Ang Mo Kio Hub
Did an cooking event on 3 Oct 2009 @ AMK Hub. The setup consist of a fender mixer, 1 handheld & 1 wireless with two fender speakers. It was my first event in public and I was doing it alone. I was there at 8.30am but I guess my cousin was there way earlier coz everything was already set up. So got myself familiar with the area and what i was suppose to do. My coz went to another event while i went for breakfast @ macs. (Yes we do eat..... ) The cooking event was split into two parts and it ended at 2pm. Hope to do it again next week. :)
= + =
After packing up everything, we left @ 3pm. I headed to Cine Leisure K-Box to celebrate xin lan's birthday. It was only like ytd that we celebrated her 21st birthday & now she's 23. The celebration went well and i guess Jenny went to some length organising it. I didn't do anything much and I don't feel good about it. But I was glad to see my niece again after so long. Am happy that everything went well and she enjoyed herself. Didn't join them for dinner & clubbing after as I only had three hours of sleep. So I headed back home to get a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment