Sunday, September 21, 2008

SIN 2008




went to singapore expo to catch the 'super import night 2008' with melvin, corrinee, chris and mel's friend (forgot his name =p). it was a last minute thing for me as mel told me & chris that he and is camp mate was going down to expo, so hence we weren't really dressed for the occasion. there wasn't much cars as i expected but still it made the trip worthwhile, although i expected to see some formulae one cars .. okie laugh @ me. =p

would have taken more pictures but my nokia 5300 looked like a toy out there.. esp against those actual camera and professional photographers. so i just took what caught my eye and the lambo if my favorite as usual esp the black lambo. saw some minis too that i think my niece xl would love but too bad she wasn't with me, otherwise i would hear her squeal in delight... hehe.

oh yes, they also had a drifting session outside expo and it was really cool seeing it first hand, it was really unbelievable. the drifters. saw huirong @ one of the booth but was too afraid to approach her and i looked like crap today, so we just walked on by. guess she really changed a lot from the last time i saw her in 2007, she's looking awesome now. .

anyways, there was food & fun fair at my parish today and it was great seeing everybody after long time...like leonard, angela, allan and of coz bridget. =) shucks it another pretty warm night, hope it rains..

No comments:

Post a Comment