Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back to the old skool

Was happy during the week as my 'niece' Shui Hui got a compliment by a caller and it was published in the straits times. Her second compliment within a month, the first was via email to the company. She was really happy seeing her name in the papers for the 1st time. I still remember my Primary Two teacher telling us after our finals that she wants us to grow up and be somebody; and if she sees our names in the papers, she hopes it was for good reasons and not bad. I am sure she would be proud of my niece if she was ever her teacher coz I am proud. The most I got from working here was a bouquet of flowers send by the caller to our HQ office. :p Now where do I work?? Well, let's just say I represent a Govt Office in SG but I'm not a Civil Servant. Go Figure... :p

Anyways, I bought two albums, Class 95FM's 'Back to The Old Skool' and Usher's 'Here I Stand'. Both albums rock, you should go out and get it!! I also bought 'Premier Manager 08' and 'Sacred +plus+' as I am getting bored of 'Dungeon Lords'. Should get more games from my bro. :p

Came across this website thru a friend, 'The Buried Life'. It is about 4 guys on a mission to complete a list of '100 Things To Do Before You Die' and to help and encourage others to go after their own list...read more. Think I should start with a list of things to do also. One of it would be getting a driving license soon. . . so here it is :- #100 - Get a Driving License. Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment