Monday, April 07, 2008

birthday saturday

It was birthday Saturday on 5 April 2008. I had three birthday celebration on the same day but thankfully @ different timings.

First stop was lunch @ Safra Yishun to celebrate my colleague Jumnah's Birthday @ Eatzi, if i am not mistaken. We also did a belated birthday for my sister lina. Lunch was great and we all had a great time. (more pics to be uploaded)

Next stop was rick's place at Yio Chu Kang where we celebrated ex-colleague Carrie's Birthday. It was a pot luck thingi so Andy and I bought some curry puffs n goreng pisang. Our version of healthy lifestyle. In the end, there was too much of food and two boxes of curry puffs were untouched. Not sure what happened to it as i had leave early. Sadly there were no photos taken. :(

After Rick's place, headed down to Double 'O' with Melvin and Corrinne to celebrate Germaine's birthday. It was actually my first time there and the place really cool for someone who grew up in the 80's. After two decades, the music still sounds good and it's great to know youngsters who were not born then, enjoying the music....hahaha. The drinks were crazy (as usual) and we managed to finish almost everything. The birthday girl had a great time so did all of us. Will upload the pictures as when i get them. Didn't know much I managed to stay up the whole time and finally only slept at 2pm on sunday considering the fact i woke up @ 9am on saturday. What's wrong with me?? :p

Next stop, Corrinne's birthday @ Movida, St James Power Station. However, Huirong suggested PowerHouse since Corrinne likes rnb as Movida plays world music which would be appealing too. I've never been to St James before so I'm thinking of going down next week to have a look. Rod u free?? hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment