Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dinner & Dance 07 @ Swiss Hotel

my beautiful & sweet sister, lina.


ever adorable xin lan

my bro @ work, andy

my partner in crime, jenny

Happy 3 Friends :p

I was having a slight fever on that but 'the show must go on', just like Kumar said. He was invited and he certainly brought the house down. The prizes were amazing but we didn't get any except for a consolation prize which needs to be collected on Monday @ office... not sure what it is. Overall we all had fun as we clicking away after the whole function. I have uploaded some on facebook, will upload the rest later. When I first joined the company, the older ones told me that its not the job but the colleagues that made them stay and i totally agree with them now. Never have i had such a bonding my collleagues before, even when i was @ citibank; we are more like a family here and i won't give it up for anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment