Saturday, September 15, 2007

all by myself

didn't go for a reason today
don't think i'll be going tmr too
it's nothing more than a number game
i know that i wasn't missed today
cause i am just another face in the crowd
guess i need a break from everyone
and from myself too
my neck hurts
and i'm hungry

went to doctor abt two weeks back... was told of my medical conditions that made realise that i should go easy on myself. somehow i don't see myself living at a ripe old age.. tat tot has never occurred to me.. maybe the most in my 50's and tats 12 yrs from now. don't see myself getting married too, guess i am not supposed too. i came into tis world alone, and i guess i'll be leaving it the same way.

this is between me and myself, we got some straightening out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment