Wednesday, August 15, 2007

rushing


Watched Rush Hour 3 on Monday@ GV Vivo with my colleagues.
It's better that rush hour 2, this is Chris Tucker at his best!!
go watch it!!

on a diff note, been hanging out with my colleagues alot lately - not sure why we are not sick of each other yet. :p damn, my left ear is giving me problems.. and my throat hurts.. sigh, sometimes i wish life would be a simple for me. although i will be hitting 40 in two yrs, there's alot of things out there that i know nuts about. there are things i want to have and achieve but deep down i know that it will never happen to me. hmmmm... a friend once told me that life begins at 40, i wonder if he is true. i'll just have to wait and see.
more to blog about but i can't stay awake. till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment