Monday, May 14, 2007

the weekend

well, the weekend was swell!!
went to work on sat, then straight to church for a wedding mass as the choir was singing. didn't know it was a friend's sisters' wedding, i was really not dress for the occasion. everything went well. after wedding mass, came back home and got ready for dinner but i was running late. was suppose to be at little india @ seven, i left home @ seven. was caught in traffic jam and only arrived an hr later.. my family had finished dinner and they'd packet the food for me.. the cab fare was $20. so yea, it was wasted trip. took the bus home and feast on my dinner. at this point i was still unsure, if i shld head down to obar.

so after a few phone calls, i decided to go. met up wif gab n joanne at yishun n headed down to obar. good thing there wasn't a long queue. i must say that the crowd have changed so much.. it used to be fun place, where ppl come to just chill out and party... the atmoshere was juz great!! all is gone now ... sigh, good things never last. can't say i really enjoyed myself, someguy pissed me off and really wanted to lay one on him but i didn't and the tot juz ruined my night. sigh! :p

anyways, everything else went on fine.. corrinne had her time of her life dancing like she's never done before, while mel n me kept a look out for vultures. ;p seriously if i had a gf, she's not gonna be dancing like corrinne, she's gonna give me a heart attack doing so. I am getting too old for this kinda shit. :p all in all, it was a beautiful night!!

sunday was spend with the gal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment