Monday, March 12, 2007

angina pectoris

woke up today with chest pains, went to work nonetheless but couldn't take it. so i went to see the doc who couldn't tell the cause of it; he gave me some painkillers and told me if it gets worse to go to A&E. well, he did a ECG on me and the heart beats are regular, so no cause for alarm yet. took a day's MC and rested @ home. thought by getting some sleep, the pain would go away but it didn't. sigh! can't take any deep breaths, cough, laugh, sneeze, burp or have any hiccups at the moment cause its gonna hurt.

it says in the website that angina pectoris (angina pectoris derives from latin and translates as 'tight chest') is often brought on by physical exercise, psychological stress, extreme cold or a heavy meal. all i had last night was noodles at marina centre with andy after the IT Fair. Hmmm, maybe it was it the IT Fair 2007; the psychological stress when stalls were reducing the prices at the eleventh hour. the physical exercise of pushing my way thru the crowds and the extreme cold of the air cons at the food court. yup, that could be the cause! :p

anyways, my NEC N411i died on me over the weekend.. so i lost all my contacts. so please do let me have ur contacts again.. the number is still the same. got myself a nokia 5300 xpress music on sunday and it just awesome... still getting use to the functions. ;p now i can upload my nieces and nephew pics. :)

my mom was talking earlier today about selling the house and moving to punggol. why punggol?? if it happens, i'm going to get my own place here in yishun!! there's no way that i'm going to travel from punggol to jurong for work everyday and i've just renewed my contract.

just took my medications and feeling the effects of it already. one of the tablets is the size of a 50 cent coin, no joke!! good thing is, i dun have to swallow it - juz dissolve into water and drink it. hmmm.... it taste like 100 plus!! lol. well, i gonna hit the bed soon as the head is spinning. hopefully, i'll be better tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment