Saturday, January 06, 2007

someday i'll be satuday night

home on a saturday night and it sucks!! guess things are not going good lately. gotta have a life and places to go. turning 38 next month and i'm feeling depressed... i may be young at heart but age is catching on.. i'll be 40 in 2009 and god knows, where i'll be... prob dead and buried!!

just wanna get away from everything and from superficial friends.. i'm not the life of the party and i'm not the joker - i'm juz me, if u don't like having me around - juz let me know, i won't be around to bore you, in fact, i'll juz stay away from you. dun tell me, u understand what i'm going through, coz u don't and never will until u are 38, single and without a freaking life!!


juz wanna get away from everything and everyone and i know i will be missed - only for a moment.

"the ones who are furthest are the one closest to you..."

liverpool lost to arsenal yet again... guess it just sums up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment