Sunday, December 17, 2006

there's something out there..

heard faint screams coming from afar, not sure if its of a woman then there was silence except for the rumbles of the clouds. then i heard another faint scream from a far, this time i'm not sure if it's of a man... now there's silence except the rumble of the clouds and lightnings. the night is too quiet and its giving me the creeps.


it brings to mind of an event which happened abt 30 years ago @ my old place in toa payoh. in the silence of the night, a dreadful scream pierce through the night and it was cut short, silence followed. my elder sis, bros & myself jumped out of bed and stared at the block where the screams came from; hoping to see some signs or hear a plea for help... there was nothing but dead silence. i never found out the faith of the woman but my bro's friend told him that it happened on the sixth floor center staircase; there was blood on the floor but the body was nowhere in sight. however, i didn't buy that story as it was from someone else but however i know this is for real... the staircase light on that paricular staircase never worked.


guess that spooked me more than the things that happened in my hse past and ...... present. it's two hours to dawn and i should get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment