Saturday, October 22, 2005

a post for the weekend..

ytd was like monday to me...felt real miserable, mainly due to work pressure. tot by attending a friend's birthday party, i will be able to chil out and get over it. but *sigh* i felt more depressed. no offence to anyone, but i really felt out of place. i guess that age is really catcing up on me and i should just give up the idea of looking out for the younger ones coz of the generation gap. i'm getting old for this job....

ytd i felt like ending it all cause no one really bothers about anything anyway. each searching for their own goal, destiny and to be top of everything. they pay too little attention to the harm they do along the way. coz in the end, all they want to be is on top - friends not included. friends will be used, re-used to get to the top. but at the end of the day, when appreciations and gratitudes are due, you won't be remembered. so why do we go thru the same cycle again knowing the end result would be the same?

today is doesn't feel like a sat, i am not sure why. my heart is dreading to face the day ahead. although it has nothing to do with today. somehow i am not looking forward to jb tmr also, i am not sure why. had a chat with a friend ytd, he told me that he was gay which kind of freak me out intitally but he was kidding, i hope so! anyways, he told me that he has cut off ties with some friends which got me thinking, should i do the same?

ytd i tot to myself over a bottle of e33 that i should forget you. we will never be together, coz faith never works my way...it never did!

It's hard to say
It's time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment